Modern Home Created from UK Water Pumping Station
Camouflaged in the north of England, UK, this exceptional two-story building is the result of a notable architecture conversion.
What I love most about this project is the shocking transformation you see, once you enter this building.
Still quite industrial outside, but inside; now a stylish, modern, yet cozy home.
You get the high ceilings with enough natural light to brighten up the space completely.
The layout has been thoughtfully planned and functions great for any couple, bachelor, bachelorette or family.
As a bonus, in case you were interested, it’s still for sale as of the writing of this article.
- National Mall Turf Renovation update
- Making The Case For Resilient Design
- Aquaponics How To Guide: Setting Up Your Personal Aquaponics System
- (Can Mid Century Modern Style Successfully Meets Today’s Energy Standards?
- Most UK homes not decorated in a decade