10 Modern Bathroom Vanities You’ve Got To See
While watching a show on the DIY Network I was inspired to find some great new modern bathroom vanities.
The show was taped at the 2011 KBIS show which stands for the “Kitchen and Bath Industry Show”.
As per the KBIS website, “it’s the world’s largest international trade event dedicated to the kitchen and bath industry. KBIS showcases the latest products and most innovative design ideas for the industry”.
I tried to visit every company they showed on the program and also found some others.
I’ll cover vanities in this post, but I’ll showcase many of the other products in future posts.
I am not an affiliate and don’t endorse any specific company, I’m just giving you my opinions and additional product information in case you want to know where to get something.
If you have any additional ideas or have anymore information on the fixtures pictured, please comment below.
Please enjoy these modern vanities and I hope they inspire your next bathroom design.
1. I really loved this vanity because it’s definitely an original that you’ve probably never seen before.
If your bathroom is short on space, and you are going for the modern look, this is a fantastic WOW for the money.
It’s not cheap at around $1,600, but if you can get all the renovations of a small powder room completed for around $5,000 with the addition of this piece, you’ll have a one of a kind show stopper.
- Available in Black or White Glossy Lacquered finish
- Two internal shelves and two mirrors
- Top of column is medicine cabinet
- White ceramic sink with no faucet holes
- Includes faucet, p-trap and push button umbrella drain
- Material: Wood – Black Lacquer
- Overall dimensions: 77.5″ H x 8.44″ W x 18.3″ D
2. This vanity is from a company called Wet Style, and I saw them on the KBIS show.
Plenty of room for towels or accessories underneath.
The open construction gives a more open feel to any bathroom lucky enough to have this piece of vanity furniture.
The faucets don’t come with it of course, but they way they have finished it looks fantastic.
- 60″ top
- Ultra modern and sleek with the double sinks built into one countertop.
- Stainless steel base available in: mirror, blackened mirror or brush finish.
3. This Fresca vanity is contemporary yet modern with the raised glass (one piece) double bowl top.
The color shown is espresso and my favorite of the colors available for this piece.
It’s finished beautifully with the Cascata chrome faucet, giving you that waterfall affect when running the water.
Plenty of storage under the sinks and within the cabinet itself, as well as available counter space.
This video shows it better than I could ever explain it.
4. I’m quickly becoming a big fan of Fresca vanities.
All in for what you see you’ll be spending around $850.00
Here’s a complete bathroom set, but the vanity and the linen cabinet are sold separately.
Personally, having a small bathroom with a pedestal sink, mirror above and two recessed cabinets on each side of the mirror, I can appreciate this design.
It’s perfect for a medium to small sized bathroom, limited on space.
- Comes with either mirrored door panels or striated dark wood veneer
- Wall mirror included
- Finished with a combo of ceramic, chrome and wood veneer
- Porcelain vessel sink included
- Faucet is not included
Here’s a video on this model to showcase more of it’s features.
5. This Igneous wall mount vanity got my attention because I was looking for a troth style sink that had storage, and this meets that requirement.
From the front view you can see the simple drawer and the depth that it has.
Having a wall mount like this also gives the allusion of more space by not having a cabinet that goes to the floor.
6. I had to throw this vanity into the mix because of the use of color.
Why stick with the standard materials. Throw some pop of color into your bathroom fixtures.
7. How about this for design. That is actually a sink and bathtub together.
usTogether has made something most couldn’t even dream of, and it’s a far shot for most to even think of putting in their bathroom.
Maybe that was the case before actually seeing this design, which of course is amazing.
8. Admittedly, this pedestal sink looks more like a glass garbage can, but we are going for modern here.
You can visit Decolav to learn more about their products.
9. I found Pedini bathroom vanities while searching the web and love their styling.
In this picture the water supply coming from the floor is something I’ve never seen, and the glass sink vessel keeps the lines very clean.
The simplistic space saving design is also very carefully thought out here.
10. This style is part of the Pedini Glamour design collection.
As per Pedini: “Sinks integrated into thick worktops and supported by a matching vertical structure characterize the glamour designs.
Glamour sinks are available in stainless steel and corian (with oak edges), concrete, and natural basaltina stone.”
These 10 modern bathroom vanities should help get your creative juices flowing for your next bathroom remodel.
What I took most from researching these designs was the use of mixing materials.
Glass with wood, wood with metals, ceramics with glass, and all with multiple color variations.
You could visit the sites of any of these manufactures I linked to, but if your budget doesn’t allow the direct purchase you may be able to recreate these designs on your own.
Buy a standard wood vanity base, wrap in a veneer of your choosing and purchase a vanity top made from custom glass, stone, or custom metal.
Do this and you’ll have a one of a kind bathroom.
- When and Why did we hire an Interior Decorator?
- 5 Beautiful Bathroom Countertops Every Homeowner Should Know
- Five Slick Tips for Bathroom Renovations
- WaterSense Bath Rehab on HouseLogic
- Bathroom Inspiration from Martha Stewart